Saturday 15 March 2014

Track Review: Jungle - Busy Earnin'


Recommended to me by my friend Cam are the truly special Jungle.

Jungle are growing into something big. The mysterious duo have been producing great track after great track, and Busy Earnin' is no exception.

They seem to have the perfect sound, balancing between 70s vocals, and warm new wave vibes. Possibly best described as electro-soul, Jungle have managed to get an incredibly strong following with almost no information about who they are.

Are they going to be the next big thing?
Maybe, maybe not. All I know is that I'm incredibly excited for their debut album, which will probably come out in 2014. If everyone is excited as I am, then they probably will get big.

Not that it matters. If they keep producing tunes on the down low, that's fine by me. I hope they spend time making their album, and don't just rush it because of the hot anticipation.

What's so great about Busy Earnin'?
What makes Busy Earnin' special is the crispy melodies, and just the sheer warmth. Both catchy and musically great, Jungle really have found something good.

Overall: 8/10


Definitely worth a listen if you love your 70s soul with a dash of modern smooth electro.

No comments:

Post a Comment