Wednesday 16 April 2014

Slow posting...




I've been pretty slow between posts lately; a deadly cocktail of Zelda: ALBW, revising for 3rd year finals and binging on Game of Thrones has reduced my musical input.

Nonetheless, here are a few of the tracks I've come across in the past week:

1. Four Tet - 'Ascii Bot'

It's perhaps debatable whether Four Tet will ever stop making amazing tracks. His latest track is no exception, and is flawless end to end.

2. Panama - 'Destroyer (Cosmo's Midnight Remix)'

Just a nice bit of post-dubstep. The melody just flows through me. Definitely worth a listen.

3. The Kooks - 'Hooray for Henry'

The Kooks are gearing up for their fourth album; will 'Hooray for Henry' be on it? Maybe, maybe not. Eitherways, it's a nice little soulful ditty. I'm loving the rock and roll vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment